– Table details are now lazy loaded rather than fetching them on connect. This makes connecting to databases almost instantaneous.
– Added support for sequences when using PostgreSQL. Double click a sequence to open the alter sequence wizard.
– Added ability to double click a view and bring it up the pageable table data editor in non-editable mode – thanks, Mark!
– Added a window manager that cleanly closes database connections of all windows before disposing each window.
– Added a cancel button to the query editor to stop a query from executing.
– Added a cancel button to the data browser to stop table data from loading.
– Added a cancel button to the connection sheet to stop a hanging connecton.
– Error checking added to bookmark manager / connector to prevent corruption of the bookmarks.xml file – thanks, Lorgio!
– Sheets no longer displayed when SQLException gets thrown. Exception only displays in status bar (tool tip available).
– Password field is now disabled while trying to connect.
– Table Data Editor now displays total row count of entire table instead of the number of rows showing.
– Updated Quaqua LAF to version 3.6.6